Buy Hydrocodone Online
Usual Adult Dose for Pain
Hydrocodone 5 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg per tablet
Initial dose: 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 8 tablets/24 hours
Hydrocodone 7.5 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg and Hydrocodone 10 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg per tablet:
Initial dose: 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 6 tablets/24 hours
Hydrocodone 7.5 mg-acetaminophen 325 mg per 15 mL:
Initial dose: 15 mL every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 90 mL/24 hours
Hydrocodone 10 mg-acetaminophen 300 mg per 15 mL:
Initial dose: 11.25 mL every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Maximum dose: 67.5 mL/24 hours
Use: For the management of pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate.
- May be used to relieve moderate-to-moderately severe pain unresponsive to other treatment options.
- The combination is more effective than either drug alone.
- Both drugs last for a similar length of time in the body which makes them appropriate to be given together.
- Available in tablet and oral solution forms.
- Has been FDA-approved for use in children; however, because of its high potential for addiction, acetaminophen/hydrocodone should only be given to children if there are no other alternatives.
- Generic acetaminophen/hydrocodone is available.